Monday, March 03, 2008

What If I wasnt In Debt

Being in Debt is trully disturbing and can be a big set back to your plans.

This is exactly what has been affecting me for the past two years. How it all started I cant recall but it seems to have eroded away all my freedom.

What I remember is that I started with a very good business plan to write a book. So I borowed $5000 and I wrote a book title "How to easily get jobs- interview questions and their right answers exposed".I had it printed. Due to cash constraints, it has not been marketed well and the debt still remains.

In a bid to pay up, I joined internet marketing and I have done several jobs to ensure that I get money to pay back this debt.

So this leaves me thinking that what if I wasn't in debt what would I be doing now. Would I have not joined this blogging thing? Would I have not taken up internet marketing. Would I have concetrated my effort on my proffession which is food science and technolgy?

Many of us are faced with such problems in our life that leaves yu thinking what if?
But I believe the way we approach it determines who we are. The better is to keep dreaming big.

No comments: